Monday, November 22, 2010

Answers Some Questions

Hola,

1. Our schedule is now a lot better as to we are not traveling as much. They cut down the exchanges we do because we did so many last transfer. We did just as many exchanges as the Assistants and it was 11 I think. But now we only are on one exchange a week and so we are working a lot more here in our area.

2. New Jersey is pretty. Delaware is flat and the people are all interesting. There are no mountains so its kind of weird but thats how it is here in Philly.

3. I dont know about NASCAR, if I was from Delaware or Maryland I would probably like it because everyone there does.

4. Plans for Thanksgiving are go eat and play football and study. We dont know exactly what our plans are yet.

5. 1- maybe four pairs of new garments (cotton-poly long neck medium). and thats it. I dont want anything else. I know you dont like to hear that, but really I dont want anything else. Let me know if you want anything though.

6. I dont plan on spending more than 50 dollars so I dont think so.

Things are going really good though. We have some sweet investigators and are teaching a lot of people here. We taught almost 40 lessons this past week and half were with members present so it was great. We are in a three some and this greeny takes a lot of patience. He asks a lot of stupid questions and doesnt listen very well. We have a great companionship though things work well. But tomorrow we have a meeting with Elder Ellis from the 70 and then we'll be working here in Philly all week. Thanks you guys youre great. El Amor de Fily.

norman.

No comments:

Post a Comment